|Rank:||Seventh Degree Adept Major|
|Date of Birth:||June 23rd, 1994|
|Hair Colour:||Dark Dreads|
|Tradition:||Order of Hermes|
Specialty: Inspires Protection
Specialty: Affairs of the Heart
I'm up for everything from slice-of-life to deep mystical discussions to adventure, and everything in between. This character is complex, has many facets to her personality, but is ultimately on the side of the Universe
Easy ways to find me are either by request or joining a public scene. I can go with the flow or work to arrange ideas ahead of time. There's a lot to this character, but sme basics points will be found below.
- Art: A somewhat famous sculptor that works primarily with welding.
- Mechanic: Runs a garage primarily specializing in motorcycles, both basic work and customization.
- Volunteering: Works with and volunteers extensively at California City First Shelter and Tent City, former resident of the latter.
- Hippie/Counter-Culture: Crystals, tattoos, throws regular psytrance parties, yoga, meditation.
- Entrepreneur: Known to own and run Angel Restorations, rumored to have quite a few holdings held through shell corporations.
- Academic: Constantly reading, knows quite a lot, as well as numerous languages.
- Empathetic: Always willing to listen and comfort, and offer advice when it is needed.
- Streetwise: Isn't known to do dirt, but somehow seems to be known and respected by many that do.
- Hermetic: Primary Mentor for Hermetic Apprentices in Prospect, but willing to help most.
- Helps the Universe: 'I am a road woman for the Lords of Karma.'
- Spirit World: Has highly developed individual practices for the Low, Middle, and High Umbra, good for advice or help.
- Chaotic: The Heart of Gold in the Eye of the Storm, whether on purpose or accident it seems effective.
- Hidden Lore: She knows a surprising amount,first explain your intentions and worthiness, follow her into a secluded area, and finds out if she agrees.
- Fame (1): From her work as a welder (mechanic/artist) and with helping the homeless.
- Abby - Awwwwww
- Alejandro - Didn't think so.
- Alphie - I understand you better than you'll ever know.
- Astrid - I hope you will someday.
- Blackthorn - I understand.
- Chase and Lori - They'll make a really cute couple.
- Ciar and Evonnia - I'm better now, but you still need to watch Rashomon.
- Eloise - Really nice, and her daughter has such beautiful hair. I'd braid it anytime.
- Emrick - Snowboarding partner.
- Germ - There's no good or bad, we're just twins.
- Hardy - You were right. Thanks.
- Jason - Are you going to tell me what it is my art is doing? Either way, thanks.
- Jess - A coincidence? Pretty sure she isn't evil.
- Kadin - You must be some sort of computer hacker.
- Katie - You have to live that.
- Khol and Johanna - Incredibly kind and excellent hosts.
- Madeline - She's going to show my art.
- Merek - Turns out he is nice, but she's not.
- Mikael - Kind, helpful, great piano player.
- Octava - Crystals! Loris! Crystals!
- Oksana - Running coach. Rumors about her were wrong. Well, the first ones at least.
- Phil - Deep down he likes me. Hopefully I don't give him an aneurysm.
- Rick - Figured out wwhy I shouldn't kill him.
- River - Air or breeze? I'm still not sure.
- Tristen - Looks like it's time for ... body shots.
- Valentina - Pretty hair. Doesn't drive me to drink.
- Xiu - Fellow traveler. Took a trip to the woods together. Knows the secret of the crystals.
- Yvette - Nice talks on the beach.
- Roxy - I'm going to miss my other twin.
- 02.02.2020: Paradigm Discussion
- 11.01.19 Braiding
- 2019.10.26: Halloween in New Orleans
- 2019.12.18: Bikes, Guns & Revelations
- 2019.12.24: Guilty or Not Guilty?
- 2019.12.24: The Scooby Gang and The Knowledge Gap
- 2019.12.26: Flight Plans
- 2019.12.26: The Nature of Magic
- 2020-05-29: Ether for Mystics
- 2020-06-05: G-g-g-ghosts
- 2020-07-03: Psych
- 2020.02.04: Lost and Bombed