Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hippie: It's pretty obvious she's a hippie, does hippie stuff, and talks hippie stuff.
- Crystals: Convince me you have a hippie soul, and I might tell you the real reason hippies collect crystals.
- Tattoos: Lots and lots of tattoos: blacked out flesh, fine lined sacred geometry, and stick-and-poke sigils.
- Occult: Those sacred geometry and sigil tattoos are a good hint.
- Homeless: Homeless until recently. Used to live at Tent City.
- Food: Cooks communal meals at Tent City.
- Vegan: Vegan, except once a month -- meet at Stay and Nom or help me eat a bunch of meat dishes anywhere else.
- Academic: Makes significant use of the public library, reads on many topics, give me IC/OOC hints on what she should read.
- Mechaic: Love / Hate relationship with bikes/cars, works in a garage.
- Art: Makes sculptures in private, degree in Art History.
- Latin: Runs a Latin study/reading group.
- Technology: Mechanically inclined, but not electronically or digitally. Looking to learn.
- Music: Chat music or bring me batteries for my walkman.
- Religion/Spirituality: Interest in comparative religion.
- Animals: Yes I would like to pet the puppies.
- Streetwise: Drugs, chop shop, secret compartments in cars.
- Psychedelics: Are you experienced?
- Sisterhood: Working on smashing some patriarchies.
- Anarchism: Meet at the docks at midnight, the password is Sic Semper Tyrannis.
- Arcane: High levels and up by default, suppressed by showing you the sigil on my left palm. To ICly get her to drop arcane for you, a good way is to start commenting on the sacred geometry or sigil tattoos in an "in the know" kind of way (or let me know OOCly).
- Other: That's a lot options, but if you still can't find the right one, either page me and I'll be happy to try to figure out something with you, or realize it wasn't meant to be.
- Abby - Awwwwww
- Alphie - I understand you better than you'll ever know.
- Archimedes - Nice professor.
- Astrid - *sighs* Sassa ...
- Catelynn - Good thing that's cleared up. Might be a promising new student.
- Chase and Lori - They'll make a really cute couple.
- Ciar - I know you really like me.
- Clarisse - She let me pet all the puppies.
- Daize - The other limping Laveaux.
- Dawson - You and I have a lot to talk about.
- Eloise - Really nice, and her daughter has such beautiful hair. I'd braid it anytime.
- Evonnia - You need to watch Rashomon, and figure out a better way to convince people of the truth.
- Germ - There's no good or bad, we're just twins.
- Jess - A coincidence? Pretty sure she isn't evil.
- Johanna - Lawyer?
- Kadin - You must be some sort of computer hacker.
- Katie - Ward.
- Khade - Nice car.
- Khol - It's Bobbi, right Khol?
- Khol and Johanna - Incredibly kind and excellent hosts.
- Merek - Turns out he is nice, but she's not.
- Octava - Crystals! Loris! Crystals!
- Oksana - Let's try running without the recruitment speech.
- Paul - Ohhhh Bobb/y/.
- Phil - Deep down he likes me.
- Ransom - Was he really going to kill them?
- River - Air or breeze? I'm still not sure.
- Roxy - I'm going to miss my other twin.
- Sabrina - Can't wait to show her my crystal collection and reveal to her the secret of why hippies collect crystals. Shhh.
- Valentina - Pretty hair. Doesn't drive me to drink.
- Xiu - Fellow traveler. Took a trip to the woods together. Knows the secret of the crystals now.