|• Extraordinary Citizen - While not truly enlightened, Eden is quite proficient in Hypertech and creating enhanced devices and applications. She's dedicated to maintaining the consensus.
• Q Division & Research and Execution - Nearly all N.W.O. or Void Engineer methodologies would recognize Eden's lingo and affinity for creating new experimental gear for fellow agents. However, Eden gives that underlying impression of wanting to be a true field agent over merely supplying them with the fancy gadgets she makes.
• Military Tours - While showing great Military bearing and a honorable discharge from the USN. Eden actually has two combat tours with the space marines. In one of her files, which is highly redacted - she died... a few times. Her psyche is still in place; but she has a ghoulish and flippant attitude towards death.
• Barfly - Known to go bar hopping from the seediest joint to the most posh and pretentious. Eden gets around town and checks out the various nightlife. A bit of a social butterfly always trying to find what's happening.
• Lethal Martial Arts - While rarely one to show off her talent. Eden has training in Martial Arts. Her style can be considered a mixture of Krav Maga, Keysi, CQC and Mauy Thai. She doesn't seem to care about sportsmanship or show during a fight and seeks to neutralize a opponent as quickly, efficiently and painfully as possible.
• Hopeless Romantic - The one thing she can't obtain. Love.
• Cybernaut - An explorer of the Digital Web. She'll be internet famous one day.
[ edit ]